Thank you for your response. Ok, understood about no support for 720p60.
Alternatively, we could probably use 1080p30 also (need to look further and discuss with team). We could probably crop to our required image size inside the FPGA. 60fps is not critical.
To that end, I have few questions:
- Is it possible to output HDR imagery over the MIPI interface (IMX327S/IMX385/IMX462) or do we need to do it inside our own fpga?
- Is the I2C command set open, such that we could do the camera module configuration from our baremetal application?
- Can you confirm my understanding that in this case our FPGA will be talking to the onboard ISP chip on your camera board over I2C, and not directly to the camera.
- Roughly how much is the added latency due to your onboard ISP on the boards?
- The auto exposure and white balance will be handled by the onboard ISP, and will not need to be handled by our FPGA, correct?