UNSOLVED How to use the software trigger of the CSSC132
I am struggling with the software trigger of the CSSC132 camera on the AGX Xavier and how to use it.
I am taking the following steps:
- set the streammode to software trigger: ./cs_mipi_i2c.sh -w -f streammode -p1 3 -p2 0 -b 30
- reboot the camera: ./cs_mipi_i2c.sh -w -f sysreboot -p1 2 -b 30
- check if the correct streammode is chosen: ./cs_mipi_i2c.sh -r -f streammode -b 30
- trigger the software: ./cs_mipi_i2c.sh -w -f striggerone -b 30
- read from the sensor register: ./csipi_i2c.sh -r -f sreg -b 30
But I can not get an image out of the camera. What steps do I have to do to get a picture using the software trigger?
I know that the camera works as in free running mode I get a video stream using gstreamer.
veye_xumm last edited by
On the jetson platform, the mipi driver provided by Nvidia will report an error and cannot receive data if the frame rate is less than 5fps. I suggest you write a loop script, first implement a trigger larger than 5fps, and try to preview it with gstreamer.